Indian Post Recruitment For Gramin Dak Sevak Post 2020: Eligible candidates can submit their application for India Post before 07/07/2020. Candidates wishing to apply can see all the eligibility criteria, salary, total vacancies, selection process, job description, last date, and other important information like application process for the designation given below.
Indian Post Recruitment For Gramin Dak Sevak 2020 Full Detail
Total Number of Posts/Vacancies: 7428
Total Post State Wise
- Rajasthan (Cycle II – 3262 Posts)
- Haryana (608 Posts)
- Madhya Pradesh (2834 Posts)
- Uttarakhand (724 Posts)
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak
Registration process: Online & Offline
Pay Scale: Rs. Rs.12,000/- –Rs.14,500/- Per month.
Qualification: Candidates should have completed 10th & other relevant field or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Check Important Links below for more Details.
Age Criteria: Candidates age should be between 18 to 40 years Years As on 24-08-2018. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Application Fees: For General/OBC (2A/2B/3A/3B) Candidates Application Fee is – 100/- & For All Other Candidates (SC/ST/CAT-I/Tribal) Application Fee is – 100/-.
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of written test / interview by India Post, criteria or decision.
Important Dates: All Candidates need to apply as soon as before July 7, 2020 through Online mode.
How To Apply: All Eligible and Interested candidates are advised to submit their form through official website http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx before or on 07-07-2019.
Step To Apply Online:
- Open Official Website http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
- Read Given All Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Registration Button.
- Some Details Are Fill Carefully and Upload Passport Size Photo.
- Then Take out the Print of Payment of Fees A4 Size.
- Pay Fees Online Or Offline.
- Then Waite 72hr And Confirm Your Application.
- Save Registration Number and Take Out The Application Print For Further Use.
Note: All information in this post is correct but if you find any error, we will be not responsible for it. Verify all details about this post please visit official website related to this notification and read carefully its communique, which is given above under Important Links.