UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2020: 10th pass candidates also have the chance to apply. These vacancies originated in the electricity department i.e. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL). A total of 608 vacancies have been removed on the post of technician and applications for these jobs have started from July 1.
For more information, visit the official website and login. Read below for the information of candidates age limit, qualification, application fee and other in UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2020
Candidates wishing to apply can see all the eligibility criteria, salary, total vacancies, selection process, job description, last date, and other important information like application process for the designation given below.
UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2020
According to the notification, a total of 608 vacancies are to be filled on the post of Technician (Electrical). Of these, 245 posts are unreserved, while 164 posts have been reserved for Other Backward Classes, 127 Scheduled Castes, 12 posts for Scheduled Tribes and 60 posts for Economically Weaker General Category.
Total Number of Posts/Vacancies: 608
- Technician Electrician
Registration process: Online & Offline
Pay Scale:27,200/-Per Month.
Qualification: Along with this, it is also necessary to pass the 10th examination in Science and Maths. Apart from this, it is also necessary to have a two-year ITI certificate in any trade in electrician / electrical / electrical.
Age Criteria: Candidates age should be between 18 to 40 years Years As on 20-07-2020. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
– Price of the form – 700 rupees (SC / ST)
– Price of the form – 1000 rupees (other category)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test and interview.
- Online Form Filling Date: 1 July to 22 July 2020
- Date of submission of online fee: 1 July to 22 July 2020
- Offline fee submission date: 1 July to 24 July 2020
- Expected Date of Examination: Second week of August
How To Apply: All Eligible and Interested candidates are advised to submit their form through official website before 22-07-2020
Step To Apply Online:
- Open Official Website www.uppcl.org
- Read Given All Notification Carefully.
- Then Click on Registration Button.
- Some Details Are Fill Carefully and Upload Passport Size Photo.
- Then Take out the Print of Payment of Fees A4 Size.
- Pay Fees Online Or Offline.
- Save Registration Number and Take Out The Application Print For Further Use.
- Notification : Click Here
Disclaimer: All information in this post is correct but if you find any error, we will be not responsible for it. Verify all details about this post please visit official website related to this notification and read carefully its communique, which is given above under Important Links.