MPHC Recruitment Cook, Washer, Gardener, Sweeper and Driver Posts 2020: MPHC aka High Court Madhya Pradesh has invited applications from 10th and 8th pass candidates. Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2020 Eligibility / eligibility conditions, how to apply and other rules are given below.
For more information, visit the official website and login. Read below for the information of candidates age limit, qualification, application fee and other in MPHC Recruitment Cook, Washer, Gardener, Sweeper and Driver Posts 2020
Candidates wishing to apply can see all the eligibility criteria, salary, total vacancies, selection process, job description, last date, and other important information like application process for the designation given below.10th ICG ( Indian Coast Guard ) Recruitment
MPHC Recruitment Cook, Washer, Gardener, Sweeper and Driver Posts 2020
Total Number of Posts/Vacancies: 452
Post Name: Washer, cook, gardener, sweeper, driver
Recruitment Place : Madhya Pradesh
Registration process: Online
Pay Scale: Rs.8250/-
- Driver: Passed class 10 exam and valid driving license
- Other posts: Passed class 08 examination from any recognized board. or its equivalent degree is acceptable even if you want to know more, see published notification or brother can visit official website
Age Criteria: As on 01.07.2020 18 to 35 years for male & 18 to 45 years for female For other age information, see the published notification.
- 200 / – for UR / other state candidates pay the examination fee through credit card, debit card or net banking or MP online or through its kiosk holder. 100 / – for reserved candidates of M.P.
- Selection will be based on merit and interview.
- Online application submission Start date :: 15-06-2020
- Last date for submission of online application :: 10-07-2020
- Last date for online form correction :: 13-07-2020
How To Apply: All Eligible and Interested candidates are advised to submit their form through official website before 10-07-2020
To apply, you can apply by going to the official website and filling the form.
Disclaimer: Before applying, you must read the full notification / advertisement. Official website: https://mphc.mponline.gov.in/
All information in this post is correct but if you find any error, we will be not responsible for it. Verify all details about this post please visit official website related to this notification and read carefully its communique, which is given above under Important Links.