Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment For Various Post 2020: Hindustan Copper Limited has published the recruitment for the posts of Trade Apprentices. The desired candidate is requested to take all the information before applying for this government employment and only then apply according to his qualifications.
Candidates wishing to apply can see all the eligibility criteria, salary, total vacancies, selection process, job description, last date, and other important information like application process for the designation given below.10th ICG ( Indian Coast Guard ) Recruitment
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment For Various Post 2020
|Organization Name||Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)|
|Who can Apply
|Education Qualification||10th Pass+ ITI|
|Job Details||Trade Apprentices|
|Type of Industry||HCL|
||As per Rules of Company|
Online Applications are invited from 10.07.2020. from Citizens of India for undergoing Training at Khetri Copper Complex, Hindustan Copper Limited for Trade Apprentice under the Apprentices Act 1961 as per details given below:-
Total Number of Posts/Vacancies: 290
Post Name: Various Trade
- Mate (Khan) – 60
- Blaster (Mines) – 100
- Diesel Mechanic – 10
- Fitter – 30
- Turner – 05
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 25
- Electrician – 40
- Electronics Mechanic – 06
- Draftsman (Civil) – 02
- Draftsman (Mechanical) – 05
- COPA – 02
- Surveyor – 05
Registration process: You will have to apply offline and all the useful information will have to be filled by going to the official website.
Pay Scale: See Official Notification
Qualification: 10th / ITI / or its equivalent degree is acceptable even if it is published, see the published notifications for more information.
Age Criteria: Candidates should be 18 to 30 years old to get a job. Please read the published notifications for age relaxation and other information.
Application Fees: No Application Fees for this Jobs.
- According to the interview, performance in this government job, the candidate will be selected in employment.
- Selection Methodology–The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit based on their marks obtained in ITI & 10th. A weightage of30% to marks scored in relevant trade in ITI& a weightage of 70% shall be given to marks scored in 10th board.In case where no ITI is required [Like in the trades of Mate (Mines) & Blaster(Mines)], 100% weightage will be given to marks scored in 10thBoard.Additional 10 bonus marks will be given to dependant s of existing employees of HCL/KCC. If two or more candidates secure equal marks while preparing merit list, then the candidate of higher age will be considered
- Online application submission Start date :: 10-July-2020
- Last date for submission of application :: 25-July-2020
How To Apply:
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application.
- Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online in the following portals.
Disclaimer: Before applying, you must read the full notification / advertisement. Official website: http://mscwbonline.applythrunet.co.in/
All information in this post is correct but if you find any error, we will be not responsible for it. Verify all details about this post please visit official website related to this notification and read carefully its communique, which is given above under Important Links.