Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment for 7400 posts in 2020 :- Uttar Pradesh Police Vacancy 2020 Uttar Pradesh has published recruitment for the posts of Sub Inspector (SI) & Ministerial Staff. Apply according to the qualification. UP Police Vacancy 2020 Recruitment Details Complete Uttar Pradesh Police Job 2020 Vacancy.
For more information, visit the official website and login. Read below for the information of candidates age limit, qualification, application fee and other in Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment for 7400 posts in 2020
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment for 7400 posts in 2020
Total Number of Posts/Vacancies: 7400
- Sub Inspector (SI): 6000 posts
- Steno cum Accountant and Ministerial Staff: 1400 posts
RecruitmentPlace : UP
Registration process: Online
Pay Scale: Rs. 27,900/- Rs 1,04,400
- 12th / Graduation / Approval is to see the published notifications for more information.
equivalent degree is acceptable even if you want to know more, see published notification or brother can visit official website
Age Criteria:The age of the candidate should be 18 – 28 years. To know more information about age relaxation in the page, see the below notification
- 400 rupees for all the candidates in this police recruitment of Uttar Pradesh
- To know this information, see the notification below.
- Online application submission Start date :: 11/07/2020
- Last date for submission of online application :: 05/08/2020
- Last date for online form correction :: 05/08/2020
How To Apply: All Eligible and Interested candidates are advised to submit their form through official website before 05/08/2020
To apply, you can apply by going to the official website and filling the form.
- Notification PDF : Click Here
- Apply Online (To apply online, from the official website of the Deputy Police link will be updated on 16 July 2020) : Coming Soon
- Check Official News: Click Here
Disclaimer: Before applying, you must read the full notification / advertisement. Official website:
All information in this post is correct but if you find any error, we will be not responsible for it. Verify all details about this post please visit official website related to this notification and read carefully its communique, which is given above under Important Links.