Assam Police Recruitment in 203 Posts: Assam Police Vacancy 2020 Assam Police has published the recruitment for the posts of Assistant Inspector of Excise, Excise Constable. The desired candidate is requested to take all the information before applying in this government employment and only then apply according to his eligibility. Assam Police Vacancy 2020 Recruitment Details Complete Assam Police Job 2020 Vacancy.
Candidates wishing to apply can see all the eligibility criteria, salary, total vacancies, selection process, job description, last date, and other important information like application process for the designation given below. Assam Police Recruitment in 203 Posts
Assam Police Recruitment in 203 Posts
|Organization Name||Assam Police|
||Assistant Inspector of Excise
|Education Qualification||10th- 12th-|
|Type of Jobs||Government|
||Rs. 14,000/- Rs.49,000/-|
Registration process: You will have to apply Online and all the useful information will have to be filled by going to the official website.
- Rs. 14,000/- Rs.49,000/-Per Month
Qualification: 10th / 12th / Approval is to see published notifications for more information.
Age Criteria:The age of the candidate should be between 18 – 38 years. Please see the published notification for other age information.
- Gen/OBC: Rs. 00/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 00/-
- No Fees
- In this Govt Job, according to the performance of written test, Physical Standard Test / Physical Efficiency Test / Practical Test, the candidate will be selected in employment.
- Online application submission Start date :: 16-07-2020
- Last date for submission of application :: 25-07-2020
How To Apply:
- Candidates May Apply Online By Official Website. All useful information will have to be filled online by going to the official website.
Disclaimer: Before applying, you must read the full notification / advertisement. Official website: http://www.slprbassam.in/
Also Job in ukmssb: Click Here
All information in this post is correct but if you find any error, we will be not responsible for it. Verify all details about this post please visit official website related to this notification and read carefully its communique, which is given above under Important Links.